Immune System Boosting / Concentrated Detox / Muscle & Joint Pain Relief / Skin Improvement
…you can have it all... in just a 30minute Infrared Sauna Session!
Sit back and relax as you are now on your way to better health! Infrared heat works by warming the body directly. The heat penetrates deeply into your body at the cellular level stimulating changes such as detoxification, smoother blood circulation, and soothing of sore muscles and aches.
Tranquility's Infrared Sauna is equipped with CHROMOTHERAPY, or Color Light Therapy. The spectrum of color usage has the ability to elevate moods, produce soothing mindsets, stimulate cell regeneration, and help in healing. Within our body, our organs, muscles, cells, and nerves all have a level of vibration. The seven colors of the light spectrum have the ability to affect the vibrations of the body at various frequencies. Through extensive research, we know that color and light will help bring our physical and emotional systems into balance.
- Single Session - 30mins - $30
- Package Options - 30mins
- 4 - $112
- 8 - $200
- 12- $270
- Membership Options (1 year monthly commitment, sessions must be used each month)
- 4 - $80
- 8 - $144
- 12- $180
BEFORE Your Infrared Sauna Session:
- Drink plenty of water before and after your session. Doing so will help replenish fluids lost from the body through perspiration.
- Do not apply oils and lotions prior to your sauna as these tend to block pores. A clean body is most receptive.
- Limit food intake an hour before your sauna session. Your body will be able to focus on detoxing more effectively since it’ll be using energy for detoxification rather than digestion.
- **The use of alcohol, drugs, or medications prior to or during your session is NOT PERMITTED
- Please consult your doctor prior if you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescriptions medications.
Why Detox? The past 150 years have been a time of incredible progress for medicine, science, and industry. However, the byproducts of our chemical technology have resulted in massive contamination of our atmosphere, lakes, oceans, and soil. Our natural environment is now bombarded by unnatural substances. Although the human body is known to be accommodating, ecological alterations are now occurring at a faster rate therefore creating environmentally induced illness that our bodies are unable to naturally fight.
Our body’s organs are being continuously exposed to chemicals at low levels and the body cannot naturally break them down or eliminate them. The process of bodily accumulation and storage of toxins is known as toxic bio-accumulation. The predominate storage site in the body is fatty tissue, but toxins can also enter the bloodstream. Science has proven that one of the surest ways to remove toxins from fat storage sites is to mobilize the toxic fat, and heat stress from an infrared sauna is an effective way of removing these toxins.