Check out what's going on this month at Tranquility....
The Department of Health & Human Services has designated September as a month of national observance of YOGA! This month has been designed to educate people about the health benefits of yoga and to inspire a healthy lifestyle.
Those two go hand in hand, a healthy life style and yoga. Yoga is so complementary to our body health, mental mind, and our overall well-being. It encompasses taking care of your muscles, joints, mind, and future! Doctors and health professionals are on board with writing lifestyle prescriptions to inspire healthy habits and lifestyles. Incorporating yoga into your health and wellness practice is incredibly beneficial!
To celebrate, we are offering special events to take advantage of:
- Bring a friend with you to your favorite YOGA class FOR FREE for the entire month of September! Member must accompany friend with each visit. ONE FRIEND PER MEMBER.
- Join some our YOGA WORKSHOPS! Visit the Milford Adult Ed Flyer page 16.
Make a point to try all of the wonderful teachers and classes at we have at Tranquility to achieve the following:
- Yoga gets you in touch with your own "self." Yoga helps you become more in touch with yourself and what makes you tick. The more aware you are of sensations and feelings, the more you feel and experience everything going on around you.
- Yoga helps you Focus. Yoga helps you tune out distractions and be present with the moment, bringing your mind to the task at hand.
- Yoga improves flexibility! Being more flexible allows you to move better and safer in and out of Yoga class...leading to less aches and pains and a stronger spine.
- Yoga gives you more energy. Yoga pumps up your endurance and strength. It is a fact that the more you move the stronger and energetic you feel.
- Yoga builds core strength. When your core is strong, so is the rest of your body. Strengthening the core allows you to do more poses , protects your back, and increases stamina.
We are looking forward to enjoying all of our Tranquility YOGA MONTH events with you Yogis!