We have missed you!
The current health crisis is an example of why spa, salon, and wellness professionals are licensed and that their workplaces are heavily regulated and inspected. Not only during this pandemic, but each and every single day, for every individual client, your professionals are precautious and vigilant. This industry is arguably one of the best prepared industries for dealing with infection control and providing top notch safety to clients and staff. In addition to the practices that we have always followed for infection prevention and control, we have gathered improved ways of servicing clients that are safer for everyone inside of the spa. We not only want you to feel relaxed, but safe and protected while receiving world class services. We understand your concerns and have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and clients is essential to us.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Fully equipping our team with proper PPE.
- Hypervigilant disinfection protocols and meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used at Tranquility are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Providing additional time between services for deep cleaning treatment rooms.
- Educating and thoroughly training staff on enhanced protocols and procedures.
- Staggering work shifts to allow for additional disinfection time and to promote social distancing inside the spa.
- Contactless check-in and check-out.
- Ensuring wellness of staff and clients by checking for symptoms using an infrared thermometer and a COVID questionnaire.
- Keeping a well-stocked environment with hand soap and alcohol-based hand sanitizer to encourage healthful habits.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Practice proper hygiene and maintain healthy habits including a consuming a nutritious diet, exercising daily, and getting plenty of rest.
- Stay Home if you are not well.
- Follow our “hands off” practices – no shaking hands, hugging, or touching your face.
WHAT YOUR SERVICE VISIT WILL BE LIKE
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled treatment time.
- Masks are mandatory inside of the spa and during your treatments. If you are wearing gloves, they must be removed before entry since gloves can be contaminated.
- Large bags or purses are not permitted inside of the spa at this time, we encourage you to leave your personal belongings at home or in the car.
- You will be briefed on the measures we are taking as well as the steps that you can take inside of the spa to protect yourself and our staff.
- Your temperature will be taken with an IF thermometer. Clients with a temperature over 99.9 will need to reschedule services.
- Answer COVID intake questions.
- Sanitize or wash hands.
- Your therapist will then escort you to session room to begin your treatment. Masks are required during your treatments.
At this time, all waiting areas and lounges are closed. Lockers, showers, steam showers, and the infrared sauna are not available. The restrooms are available only for using the bathrooms and washing hands. Group appointments are not allowed as we are encouraging social distancing and are staggering therapist shifts.
We understand that your service experience is temporarily changing. While we pride ourselves on the Tranquility journey from start to finish, we must consider all necessary precautions during this time to keep our staff and clients safe inside of the spa. 😊
Relax and enjoy your services!