Safe & Protected
The current health crisis is an example of why spa, salon, and wellness professionals are licensed and that their workplaces are heavily regulated and inspected. Not only during this pandemic, but each and every single day, for every individual client, your professionals are precautious and vigilant. This industry is arguably one of the best prepared industries for dealing with infection control and providing top notch safety to clients and staff. In addition to the practices that we have always followed for infection prevention and control, we have gathered improved ways of servicing clients that are safer for everyone inside of the spa. We not only want you to feel relaxed, but safe and protected while receiving world class services. We understand your concerns and have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and clients is essential to us.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Fully equipping our team with proper PPE.
- Hypervigilant disinfection protocols and meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used at Tranquility are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Educating and thoroughly training staff on enhanced protocols and procedures.
- Keeping a well-stocked environment with hand soap and alcohol-based hand sanitizer to encourage healthful habits.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Practice proper hygiene and maintain healthy habits including a consuming a nutritious diet, exercising daily, and getting plenty of rest.
- Stay Home if you are not well.
- Follow our “hands off” practices – no shaking hands, hugging, or touching your face.
Relax and enjoy your services!