Tuesday, February 28 – 3-7pm
Winter Skin REJUVENATION! Chemical Peels prompt the skin to naturally repair itself and reveal newer, brighter skin. Peels are an effective method of enhancing cell turnover and improving the appearance of the surface of the skin. An esthetician can help you choose the proper peel for your skin type.
Peel Party Excitement:
- 50% OFF PEELS
- Skin Ceuticals Skinscope Consultations
- 20% off Product Purchase
- FREE product giveaways
- And of course, drinks are on us!
Reservations are REQUIRED, call now to reserve your place!
Check out our PEEL PORTFOLIO here!
**BEFORE YOUR PEEL PARTY APPOINTMENT:
- YOU CANNOT RECEIVE A PEEL AT YOUR VISIT if in the 7 days prior to your peel you have
- Used Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Tretinoin, any retinols, Hydroxy Acids, AHA/BHA, benzoyl peroxide on the area being treated
- Had electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams, laser hair removal, medical cosmetic facial treatments or procedures (laser therapy, fillers, botox, microdermabrasion, etc.) on the area being treated.
- YOU CANNOT RECEIVE A PEEL A YOUR VISIT if you have
- Active cold sores or warts or skin with open wounds, or a history of herpes simplex in the area being treated.
- Sunburn in the area being treated.
- Excessively sensitive skin, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea in the area to be treated.
- An allergy to salicylates (i.e. aspirin).
- Taken Accutane in the last year.
- Pregnant or lactating.
- Received chemotherapy or radiation within the last year.