For The Comfort of
All Our Clients
Tranquility Mind & Body Wellness Spa is a member of the highly accredited Day Spa Association. For the comfort of all our clients we have formulated the following policies:
- Appointments – All appointments must be made in advance and booked with a credit card. Same day bookings will be held with a credit card and require 50% deposit of the service price. The scheduled time of your service is the time your service will start. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment so that you have time to fill out our client information form and have time to change. Late arrivals will be given the remainder of their scheduled time and will be charged the full fee for the service.
- Gift Cards– We are unable to retrieve lost gift cards in our system and we are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Gift certificates must be presented in order for them to be redeemed. There are no cash refunds.
- Cancellation policy- All appointments must be made in advance and booked with a credit card. Our therapists have been reserved exclusively for your appointment, therefore a 24 hour cancellation notice is required in order to avoid full billing to your credit card.
- Gratuity – Gratuity cannot be accepted on credit cards or gift cards. Cash only please. 18-20% is encouraged.
- Purchases – all skin care and retail sales are final.
- Lost Items – Tranquility is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or forgotten items. Please leave your personal items at home.
- Specials – Clients must mention any type of special prior to checking out in order to receive discount.
- We do not accept spa finder or spa wish.
- Tranquility reserves the right to adjust service and retail prices at our discretion.
- Spa Etiquette – Please silence cell phones and electronic devices while inside of the spa. Keep a soft tone while conversing in the spa, please be courteous to clients receiving services. No children are allowed in spa. Pets are not allowed inside of the spa. Smoking is not allowed inside the spa. No outside food or drink is permitted in the spa.
- It is against spa policy to receive spa services while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.